[WT-support] voice recorder

ab7r at comcast.net ab7r at comcast.net
Fri Mar 4 19:31:05 CET 2005

Just got the OK to leave work early.  I think I had advance SO2R set up.  maybe that's why the F keys are not doing anything as there is no scenario selected.  I'll try standard SO2R as well.
Do you know if the standard windows record allows the properties to be set for the requirements you said?

Tnx
Greg