[WT-support] WT 2.11.0 released

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Mar 1 16:37:36 CET 2005

Hi again Greg

ab7r at comcast.net a écrit :

> Thanks for the info.  I will try disabling the CI-V on the Icom rig this
> evening.

Keep us informed, please.

> Not sure what I changed, but I got the TS-2000 working OK last
> night.

Fine. One issue solved with not too much pain ;-)

> Now I'm having PTT issues running through the Microkeyer.  I set
> up for the ARRL DX test this weekend.  I press shift+F1 to record a
> message and the stop button comes up.  So guess it was recording.

What version are you using ?

 From recent versions, the key combination to record messages with
internal voice keyer is now AltGr + Fx. I think there is no AltGr key on
US keybards, but you can use Ctrl+Alt instead (or the Alt key located on
the right of the space bar should also do the trick).

Shift + Fx is now reserved to send Fx message to secondary 2 in SO2R
operating technique.

> Computer has 2 soundcards.  I already went in and changed the default to
> the Santa Cruz card the microkeyer is connected to and correctly chose
> the mic as the input source.  That works fine as the windows recorder
> worked just fine.

Honestly, I don't know how WT is acting with two sound cards in the
machine... It may record and play on the wrong one, even if a default
one has been set ? We need to improve it in future versions, especially
if we want to implement digital modes etc...

PS : You don't need to CC: your mails privately.