[WT-support] WT 2.11.0 released

ab7r at comcast.net ab7r at comcast.net
Tue Mar 1 16:09:51 CET 2005

Thanks for the info.  I will try disabling the CI-V on the Icom rig this evening.  Not sure what I changed, but I got the TS-2000 working OK last night.  Now I'm having PTT issues running through the Microkeyer.  I set up for the ARRL DX test this weekend.  I press shift+F1 to record a message and the stop button comes up.  So guess it was recording.  But when I press F1, nothing happens.  If I manually go in and play msg1.wav, nothing is heard, even when pressing radio's footswitch.

If I record using window's sound recorder, it records fine.  I did that and saved it as msg1.wav in the WT directory.  Then when I hit F1, nothing happens.

Am I forgetting to set something else up?

Computer has 2 soundcards.  I already went in and changed the default to the Santa Cruz card the microkeyer is connected to and correctly chose the mic as the input source.  That works fine as the windows recorder worked just fine.

Thanks
Greg
AB7R