[WT-support] Feature proposal

marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Mon Jun 13 13:22:23 CEST 2005

Yes,

I agree that operator should decide when to send short or long TU, and  current
situation stopping cw with ESC is not bad option (better than nothing). But in
long run, during 48 SO operation you have to minimize your actions to maximize
your scoring e.g. means that you shouldn't use your capacity about esc press
timing. You have to minimize keypresses, switch presses, mast turnings and so
on. As much reliable automatic as possible.

For example in TR, you can have two keys, one for short and one for long TU.
You can use your brains to think things that will improve your score instead of
thinking about when to stop the cw-message.

TR solution is good one, IMHO.

Ok, this is more contest theory now.

Automatic long/short TU triggering was just an idea, propably not so usefull.
it was just one idea to feature rich implementation basket.

73 Marko OH4JFN

www.oh2u.com