[WT-support] Cluster spots ?

Andrew J. O'Brien obrienaj at netsync.net
Sun Jun 5 17:41:48 CEST 2005

New to Win Test, have read the help files and archives but can't find a reference to my situation.

How does one go about setting up the cluster so that cluster spots show up in the cluster monitor window (or in the bandmap) ?  I have wtDx Telnet working and connected to the default cluster.  I have wtDx Telnet  configured so
 that it should communicate with WT ("disable communication with Win-test" is unchecked) .  Spots do not show up in WT and sh/dx commands do in WT do not produce anything in WT.

Andy K3UK