[despammed] Re: [WT-support] pro-signes in CW messages

pigreco_errequadro at despammed.com pigreco_errequadro at despammed.com
Sat Jun 4 10:12:12 CEST 2005

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 01:21:40 +0200, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr>
wrote:

> We will consider your suggestion, but don't forget we also have to
> maintain compatibility with external keyers we already support (WinKey
> and W5XD namely) ! We'll do our best...

ok Larry, many thanks for considering the suggestion. In fact, it is not a
problem during a contest, of course, when we have to make the message as
short as possible. But I'm enjoyning to use Win-Test also for usual DX
activity, when the use of the CW pro-signes could be useful.
Anyway, I'm really happy with Win-Test, my congratulations for your effort.
73 de art ik7jwy