[WT-support] Fieldday

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 13:30:32 CEST 2005

Hallo Manfred

Manfred Wolf a écrit :

> To all of you, who want to use WinTest in upcoming Fieldday, here is the
> again the workaround from Larry:
>

>>In the meantime, I think the best way is to use the CQ-M contest
>>configuration, and replace the CTY_CQM.DAT file with the CTY_WT.DAT or
>>the CTY.DAT file instead. Don't forget to make a copy of the original
>>CTY_CQM.DAT !
>

> I quickly tested it and it should work. You just have to make aftercontest
> scoring by your own. For DL-users there is LM4 by DL8WAA, which does a super
> job for that!

FYI, I wrote the FD-specific code and added it to our private dvpt trunk
few days ago, but Olivier didn't have time this week to release a new
version for professional reasons. He told me yesterday night he will try
to release this version today. Fingers crossed and check this list for
further informations !

73

Larry