[WT-support] Fieldday

Manfred Wolf dj5mw at gmx.net
Fri Jun 3 12:17:05 CEST 2005

To all of you, who want to use WinTest in upcoming Fieldday, here is the
again the workaround from Larry:

>In the meantime, I think the best way is to use the CQ-M contest
>configuration, and replace the CTY_CQM.DAT file with the CTY_WT.DAT or
>the CTY.DAT file instead. Don't forget to make a copy of the original
>CTY_CQM.DAT !

I quickly tested it and it should work. You just have to make aftercontest
scoring by your own. For DL-users there is LM4 by DL8WAA, which does a super
job for that!

73 and see you in FD as DF0WA/P

Manfred, DJ5MW