[WT-support] Some topics on WT

Christian Janssen cjanssen at bndlg.de
Thu Jun 2 21:54:34 CEST 2005

Hello together,

at first: Thanks Olivier for this great software!!! I am looking forward
to meet you in Friedrichshafen.

I was also a member of the DK4YJ-Team in the WPX CW. It was also my
first contest with WT. The most obvious was that there were no
"bullsh..." or "damned, where is my cursor?" comparing to other Windows
contestlog software when playing with the programme.

Some things that could be implemented:

- implementation of missing CT commands
	* rpt / norpt instead repeat
	* workdupes / noworkdupes (it took nearly an hour to find the $QSOB4...
hihi)
	* correct / nocorrect
	* cwabbrev / nocwabbrev

Text commands (even if they are long) are often faster and easier to
handle as looking for the mouse and clicking.

- with the command "writelog" is it possible to write also the SUM-sheet
(instead of right-click in the Alt-S-window)?

- CW keyboard should be ended also with Alt-K, use the ESC to stop CW
keying while keyboard is active

- adjustment of CW speed should be possible in keyboard-mode

- is it possible to make the same space between received RST and number
as it is for the sent RST/number ?

- in the WPX and maybe also other contests band changes should be shown
for Multi-Op

And at the end I have a question:

Why is the clock (not the SR/SS time!) sometimes highlighted red and
most of the time blue? It happened sometimes in the WPX.

Thats all for now.

Vy 73s de Chris DL1MGB