[WT-support] FT847 as radio 1 doen't show VFO B (only VFO A)

Hervé BIRAUD f5hry at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 1 22:27:47 CEST 2005

Hello Bernard,

The problem is noted in the 2.2.1 release notes :

- Rig FT-847 support added. Note that the CAT system of the '847 does
  not  support the Split mode nor switching between VFO A and VFO B.
  For this  reason, the VFO B is disabled in the radio window.
  Many thanks to VK6NU and EA3IN for their help!

Thus, the problem comes from the 847, not from WinTest.
Same remarks for FT 817 and 897.

This will soon be added to the manual.

Vy 73
Herve F5HRY