[WT-support] Auto send...

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun Jul 31 16:20:32 CEST 2005

Toni Lindén wrote:
>>>- If the auto send character count would be possible, it would
>>>also be possible that ins key would move the cursor to exchange
>>>field automatically. Now there's one extra "hit spacebar"
>>>needed.
>>
>>I not agree: if you "autosend character count" is done, just press
>> space
>>bar to switch into the exchange field, there is no need to press INS
>>anymore.
>

> Did I get this correctly? You mean that auto send would send
> the exchange also without any confirmation?

Sure, it will! It is already working that way when you press INS
manually to start sending the logged callsign. With the "type ahead"
facility, you can press [INS] the continue logging the end of callsign:
the exchange will be sent only if you don't add anything more in the
callsign field.

It is of course necessary to be fast enough typing the callsign, but I
guess that any op capable of using the "auto send count" feature would
not have any problem for.

Olivier / f5mzn