[WT-support] Auto send...

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Sun Jul 31 12:18:03 CEST 2005

> > - If the auto send character count would be possible, it would
> > also be possible that ins key would move the cursor to exchange
> > field automatically. Now there's one extra "hit spacebar"
> > needed.
>
> I not agree: if you "autosend character count" is done, just press
>  space
> bar to switch into the exchange field, there is no need to press INS
> anymore.

Did I get this correctly? You mean that auto send would send
the exchange also without any confirmation?

I feel that even with "auto send character count" function, you
should launch the exchange by ins (or later hopefully with enter).
That's because if exchange is automatically sent after "auto send"
catch up your typing, you'll get problems with longer callsigns.

73 de Toni

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku