[WT-support] Countries

HRS I4UFH i4ufh at hamradiosolutions.com
Wed Jul 20 19:34:17 CEST 2005

That's right...

On my aknowledge IT9 is separate mult's only in WAE and CQWW, so for other
contest it's count as Italy.

"European Italy" probable is not the right name, due the fact that during
the WAE & CQWW Italy is splitted
into two entities "EU Italy " that not include Sicily, and "AF Italy" that
include IH9 IG9 islands.

But for another contest were Sicily is not a mult all Italians , excluding
IS that is a DXCC entity, I,IT9,IH9,IG9
are considered "Italy" without European prefix.

73 de Fabio I4UFH