[WT-support] Radio Control Problem

Matthias Jelen Matthias.Jelen at gmx.de
Tue Jul 12 18:18:31 CEST 2005

Dear Olivier,

thank you for the hints. I did edit the wt.ini file. But as always,
short before the contest, I didn´t have to much time to play around.
As I understood you actively poll the trx, so the CDE feature (i think
it´s called like this) has to be switched off in the radio. I´ll try that.
I´ll also try to play around with the handshake settings. As far as I
know, the OMNI VI needs a special cable *without* connections at the
handshake pins. I first connected mine with a standard cable and got
strange results, because TenTec used those pins for the connection of
the "armchair operating tuning knob" or something else as usefull...

I´ll unpack my TRX and give it a try next weekend. I´ll let you know the
results.

Hope you had fun & success with TM0HQ (nice signal in germany!),

73s,

Matthias, DK4YJ