[WT-support] Win test questions

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Feb 14 23:00:17 CET 2005

Hello Ted

Tadej MEZEK, S51TA a écrit :

Thanks for your interest in Win-Test.

> - Is there any special window for all packet spots, not announce
> window but just packet spots in a row. It is not so much of importance
> but could not find a window for that and I am curious.

You can use the Dx Cluster monitor window (Alt-O). In fact the "Announce
window" displays only the relevant spots, according to the contest, and
an automatic timeout (you can set its duration in the properties of the
bandmaps) deletes them.

> - Dualing in SO2R seems to work fine, but I have some other question

(snip)

I will let Olivier F5MZN (the SO2R guru of Win-Test) answer to your
questions on this topic ;-)

Best 73

Larry - F6FVY

PS : The current version is 2.8.0 and the trial version has all the
features of the registered version, except on time of use, and export
log QSO count limited to 50.