[WT-support] Flex-Radio SDR1000 and CAT with Win-Test

ab7r ab7r at direcway.com
Sat Dec 3 06:58:28 CET 2005

Flex-Radio SDR1000 and CAT with Win-TestTim,

I have no problem with SDR1K communicating with Win-Test.  I have 3 pars of
virtual com ports set up and use 4&5 pair for rig control and 6&7 for
CW/PTT.  Seems to be working fine.  I have COM ports 1-8 show up on my
configure interfaces screen for WT.

If they're not showing up, try running the update batch for the VCOM.

73
Greg
AB7R