[WT-support] WT 2.19.4 released

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Sat Aug 27 09:40:55 CEST 2005

Hi Karel

Karel Karmasin a écrit :

> For example - You have 450 QSO, 676 QTC and 427 total number of multipliers
> (number of each band multiplier correctly multiplied by band multiplier
> weight)
> 1 QSO counts = 1068  ................WRONG! should be 427, is multiplied by
> imaginary average multiplier multiplier (average from worth 2, 3 and 4)
> 1 multipliers counts = 1126 .......... CORRECT if You will count
> multiplieras number one, but on band the multiplier has worth of  4x, 3x or
> 2x,
>                                                      so also this number
> should be multiplied by this - 4x, 3x, 2x, depends on actual band
>
> also 1 mult worth is of course wrong

I see you're a number cruncher ;-)

Let's use your example. The total score is :

SCORE = (QSO + QTC) * MULTS

Thus :

SCORE = (450 + 676) * 427 = 480802 points

These points were accumulated with 450 Q. So, *on average*, every new Q
will give you :

480802 / 450 = 1068 pts

(because, *on average*, every time you make a Q, you collect 676/450 =
1.5 QTC...)

And every new mult gives you :

480802 / 427 = 1126 pts

This is the way it works.

> 2. These numbers should vary if You are listing back in log, as are varying
> also other numbers in Rate Window and other windows, depending on the
> position in the log You are pointing.

No. It doesn't work this way. These numbers display the potential points
you will get for a new Q and a new Mult for the coming QSO. If you want
this type of information for every Q for statistics, use a spreadsheet.
These calculation would be too much intensive (and pretty useless) for
the past Q.

> Is not implemented yet, I suppose.

Yes, it is. At least, it works for me (TM). Did you checked the option
in the contextual menus of the bandmaps ?

> Should be displayed also in DX-Cluster
> announcements window, not only bandmaps.

For now, it only works in bandmaps. Maybe later in the spots window. But
it will take some time to add it (and some space in this window !).

> 4. I will be happy, if in log will appear on the line of QSO additional
> column QTC just after the PTS STN, with number of received (and on the DX
> side transmmitted) QTCs in this QSO.

I let Olivier (our QTC guru) answer on this one.