[WT-support] WT 2.19.4 released

Karel Karmasin fotosken at quick.cz
Sat Aug 27 17:45:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

I agree, if the numbers are "average" in rate QSO counts, it is true, but I
will prefer exact QSO and multiplier points. Because in real (not average) 1
QSO will add much less points than multiplier. You can not add average
number of QTC to it this way. I am looking for info, how much worth has QSO
(QTC) work or wait for a new multiplier.

You wrote: SCORE = (450 + 676) * 427 = 480802 points
                    These points were accumulated with 450 Q. So, *on
average*, every new Q
                    will give you : 480802 / 450 = 1068 pts  (because, *on
average*, every time you make a Q, you collect 676/450 = 1.5 QTC...)

But in fact, it is not really important...

About QTC in band map, it works also for me, I have found the clue in
bandmap menu. Thank You!

73 Karel, OK2FD