[WT-support] WT 2.19.4 released

Karel Karmasin fotosken at quick.cz
Sat Aug 27 03:59:07 CEST 2005

Hi all,

in last 2.19.4 release is still:

1. In Rate Window - All band All modes section:
1 QSO counts is wrong - it counts number of multipliers multiplied by
average worth of multiplier.
For example - You have 450 QSO, 676 QTC and 427 total number of multipliers
(number of each band multiplier correctly multiplied by band multiplier
weight)
1 QSO counts = 1068  ................WRONG! should be 427, is multiplied by
imaginary average multiplier multiplier (average from worth 2, 3 and 4)
1 multipliers counts = 1126 .......... CORRECT if You will count
multiplieras number one, but on band the multiplier has worth of  4x, 3x or
2x,
                                                     so also this number
should be multiplied by this - 4x, 3x, 2x, depends on actual band

also 1 mult worth is of course wrong

2. These numbers should vary if You are listing back in log, as are varying
also other numbers in Rate Window and other windows, depending on the
position in the log You are pointing.

3. > - Spots in the Bandmap: On Sunday I did a lot of S&P, looking for
stations
> which didn´t give QTCs to us, even if they were dupes. Maybe you could
> display the number of missing QTCs in the bandmap in brackets, like A61AJ
> (10) ?

Is not implemented yet, I suppose. Should be displayed also in DX-Cluster
announcements window, not only bandmaps. It will help in asking for QTC from
stations already worked without need to write down them into log and
checking if You have QTC or not.

4. I will be happy, if in log will appear on the line of QSO additional
column QTC just after the PTS STN, with number of received (and on the DX
side transmmitted) QTCs in this QSO.

73 Karel, OK2FD