[WT-support] WT 2.19.1-beta and WAEDC

Bob I.2.WIJ i2wij at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 15:30:20 CEST 2005

Tks for all the updates.
Still something to tune up a bit.

Statistics Windows:
Tab LOG
the Display QSO+QTC, or QTC only, does not work
Displays only the qso count and not the QTC.
The same in the Tab Objective (display the objective
count but not the Log count)

WT.ini file
(very minor)
CwRx QSL gr/nr=QSL $GRNR is badly written as $GR/NR
moreover  all the old definitions
CwRxF1=QTC?
CwRxF2=QRV
CwRxF3=TIME?
CwRxF4=CL?
CwRxF5=NR?
CwRxF6=QSL $GRNR
CwRxCR=R
CwRxPlus=TU
are no longer used and can be removed
(I've done it!)

ALT-L window QTC Receiving
hitting ENTER (CR) on the last raw of the table
sends TU and close the window.!!
This is bad and I do not like it for two reasons:
the first is I cannot confirm with QSL GR/NR
and the second I have no chance to correct something.

I would like WT just to send R and stay there or,
may be better and option,
do not send anything so alerting
the operator it is at the end of the group
and let him send QSL GR/NR

This behaviour could be the same on the last
light-green (GREAT boys) raw of each partial group,
but this request is your choice.

vy 73

Bob, I2WIJ
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/