[WT-support] Tnx fer CW Messages, Question about audio

Olivier Le Cam Olivier.LeCam at crdp.ac-versailles.fr
Thu Aug 4 17:43:00 CEST 2005

f6ify wrote:

>ALG+T/L was always grayed in SO2R mode, only avalaible with SO2R advanced.
>
>A quick summary with the multikeyer:
>SO2R simple:
>-The commutation with the * is ok but not possible to listen second radio
>during transmission (AltGr+L grayed).
>-AltGr+S is ok (but I have only one brain).

I don't remamber if this is an issue or not. Please report this on
http://bugs.win-test.com, that way I will remember that I have to give a
llok when back at home!

>With version 2.19.1-beta, Multikeyer and SO2R advanced:
>Take care the scenarii is not ignored with the multikeyer which works
>bizarrely. Personnally I create an empty scenario and use AltGr+L to avoid
>problems.
>To transmit on second radio I use the star * because shift+Fx doesn't work.

Due to the protocol lacks (or its light documentation, with no support
provided by W5XD) I didn't get a way to manage properly the advanced
mode with the multikeyer. The SHIFT+F<key> was working during my tests
(not very well synchronised but it was OK) but the alternate CQ not.

>I know SO2R advanced is only for the Ezmaster box, but I hope it will be
>soon supported also on the W5XD Multikeyer.

It will be difficult to make a miracle with the MultiKeyer, except if
you replace its integrated CW "keyer" with a WinKey or the Win-Test's
integrated one.

Good luck in the EU contest Philippe!

Olivier, f5mzn/i0