[WT-support] WT 2.19.1-beta and WAEDC

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Aug 4 19:37:45 CEST 2005

Hi Bob !

Bob I.2.WIJ a écrit :

> Statistics Windows:
> Tab LOG
> the Display QSO+QTC, or QTC only, does not work
> Displays only the qso count and not the QTC.

I'm sorry, but it works for me (TM) ;-)

I tried it with an European log and a non-EU log, and it don't find
anything wrong.

To be checked again !

> WT.ini file
> (very minor)
> CwRx QSL gr/nr=QSL $GRNR is badly written as $GR/NR

You're right. The correct variable name is $GRNR.

> moreover  all the old definitions

(snip)

> are no longer used and can be removed
> (I've done it!)

Not a big deal, but you can delete them.

> ALT-L window QTC Receiving
> hitting ENTER (CR) on the last raw of the table
> sends TU and close the window.!!
> This is bad and I do not like it for two reasons:
> the first is I cannot confirm with QSL GR/NR
> and the second I have no chance to correct something.
>
> I would like WT just to send R and stay there or,
> may be better and option,
> do not send anything so alerting
> the operator it is at the end of the group
> and let him send QSL GR/NR
>
> This behaviour could be the same on the last
> light-green (GREAT boys) raw of each partial group,
> but this request is your choice.

I let Olivier answer on this topic, as he enterely wrote this part of
the code.

Tnx for your report !