[WT-support] Tnx fer CW Messages, Question about audio

f6ify f6ify at free.fr
Thu Aug 4 15:28:56 CEST 2005

ALG+T/L was always grayed in SO2R mode, only avalaible with SO2R advanced.

A quick summary with the multikeyer:
SO2R simple:
-The commutation with the * is ok but not possible to listen second radio
during transmission (AltGr+L grayed).
-AltGr+S is ok (but I have only one brain).

With version 2.19.1-beta, Multikeyer and SO2R advanced:
Take care the scenarii is not ignored with the multikeyer which works
bizarrely. Personnally I create an empty scenario and use AltGr+L to avoid
problems.
To transmit on second radio I use the star * because shift+Fx doesn't work.

I know SO2R advanced is only for the Ezmaster box, but I hope it will be
soon supported also on the W5XD Multikeyer.

73 - Philippe F6IFY
See you during EUHF