[WT-support] Tnx fer CW Messages, Question about audio

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu Aug 4 14:37:28 CEST 2005

Toni Lindén a écrit :

>OK, so this feature allready exist! Great! Didn't realize
>that you can also edit CW messages in scenario edit window,
>thought it's just a sent F# message.
>

>>"Even if you don't use the full capabilities of the >advanced SO2R
>>scenarios, you're still able to use the different scenarios >to have
>>different CW messages setup, even if you have one radio >only ! Of
>>course, you will have to adapt messages to your needs.
>>
>>The 8 scenarios are totally opened, and their names too."
>>

>So my next question is about audio swiching,
>any idea why audio toggle and latch modes are show grey
>in operating menu and can not be selected.

Sorry for being late replying to this: I'm on vacation in Italy with
family etc!

I have to check why these options are grayed. Maybe it's a bug! You
could try an older version before the EZMaster implementation to see if
it worked.

BTW, for your request of havinf different messages: you definitively can
use the "SO2R advanced mode" with your ZS4TX interface in CW. That way,
you can prepare different scenarios (with different morse messages)
before the begining of the contest (and even change them during the
contest).

Olivier, F5MZN/I0