[WT-support] CW Messages

Toni Lindén oh2ua at luukku.com
Thu Aug 4 07:16:09 CEST 2005

Good morning!

More I play with Win-test, more I'm sure that it'll be the
logging program I'm going to use for next contest season.

I couldn't believe that I'm going to give up TRLog and change
to Windows based SW, but Laurent and Olivier are doing
great job with WT!

And more I play with SW, more "it'd be nice to have" ideas ;)

One thing about CW messages. Would it be possible to have
a couple of differnt kind of CW messages for a differen kind
of situations? It could work like SO2R advanced scenarios
so that one can select differen setup in different situations.

For example in the beging of contest, I'd like to have shorter
CQ and TU messages because of a lot of unworked stations
and higher rates than later. And also I'd like to use a bit
different kind of messages on high bands than on low bands.
And again between CQ and S&P etc....

73 de Toni, OH2UA

Luukku Plus paketilla pääset eroon tila- ja turvallisuusongelmista.
Hanki Luukku Plus ja helpotat elämääsi. http://www.mtv3.fi/luukku