[WT-support] CW Messages

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Aug 4 10:16:07 CEST 2005

Hi Toni

Toni Lindén a écrit :

> One thing about CW messages. Would it be possible to have
> a couple of differnt kind of CW messages for a differen kind
> of situations?

Even if you don't use the full capabilities of the advanced SO2R
scenarios, you're still able to use the different scenarios to have
different CW messages setup, even if you have one radio only ! Of
course, you will have to adapt messages to your needs.

The 8 scenarios are totally opened, and their names too.

Unfortunately, for now, you can't have different messages in SO1R or
regular SO2R operating style. That may be possible by using an external
application which mimics keypresses (a "macro maker"), but I never tried
it ?