[WT-support] WAEDC changes in 2.19.1-beta

Christian Janssen cjanssen at bndlg.de
Tue Aug 2 22:18:20 CEST 2005

Hello,

just tested a little bit the new beta with the WAE mods. It looks good
so far. The additional information in the second status line is very
helpful, you dont have to calculate how much QTCs you still have to
send. Also that the previous QTCs which where sent are shown is good!

I hope to have some time for more testing at the following weekend and
the days before departure to A6. And I hope not to find any more bugs...hi.

Very well done so far!!!

Vy 73s de Chris DL1MGB