[WT-support] EZmaster and WT

Daniel"Danny" Horvat T93M t93m at t93m.com
Fri Apr 15 01:14:06 CEST 2005

Could anybody give me some  advice about running SO2R in advance mode
with EZmaster.
I have a weird problem in advance SO2R mode.  Everything else is working
fine but when I press "*" and change everything to Radio B,  CW msgs
F1...F7 are transmitted on Radio A even though LED indicator on EZmaster
showing Radio "B".
I use USB virtual port for A/B  control  and LPT port for CW/PTT.
Is there any info about setting DTR and RTS in interface setup for
communication via USB to EZmaster (currently set to "handshake")?
I spent many hours trying various combinations  without any result.

Please help.

 Danny T93M

--
  :  Daniel "Danny" Horvat, T93M  :