[WT-support] Release_FR.txt version 2.2.2

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Tue Oct 12 19:41:57 CEST 2004

Philippe Nouchi - F6IFY wrote:

> Merci Olivier pour ta réponse rapide,
>
>   I understood what is going wrong in my side, not a Wintest fault.
> With two radios, I configure the Multikeyer on COM2, my 1st radio on
> COM3 and that's all. The difference, when I do not use the second radio,
> I put in "configuration des interfaces/Transceiver" nothing (---) in the
> radio2 choice and all lock if I try to send something (eg.: F1)

Absolutly right, Philippe, you hit a bug!

If you have a multikeyer, one of radio must be configurated to be used
through it (even if none is really connected).

Having both the multikeyer defined on a COM port and a radio defined on
another one is implying that *two* rig must be configurated. As you
told, the configuration window simply would not accept your config! :)
I'll fix this in the next version, thank you Philippe!

Olivier / f5mzn