[WT-support] Release_FR.txt version 2.2.2

Philippe Nouchi - F6IFY f6ify at free.fr
Sun Oct 10 19:32:41 CEST 2004

Merci Olivier pour ta réponse rapide,

  I understood what is going wrong in my side, not a Wintest fault.
With two radios, I configure the Multikeyer on COM2, my 1st radio on
COM3 and that's all. The difference, when I do not use the second radio,
I put in "configuration des interfaces/Transceiver" nothing (---) in the
radio2 choice and all lock if I try to send something (eg.: F1)
If I put IC706 (or other) in the box all is ok.
Now I have unchecked the box COM3 and put the RS232 cable for my 1st and
only one radio on the multi-keyer, and now all is ok. In fact, I wasted
a com port. (I have six with my edgeport/4 USB interface).
I hope this will help others users of the multikeyer.

73 de Philippe - F6IFY