[WT-support] Re: VFO Help

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Tue Oct 12 16:02:42 CEST 2004

Hi Shane

I also fw this reply to the support list, as it might be of interest for
other users.

Brady, Shane - FHD a écrit :

> I have down loaded Win-TEST which seems very comprehensive.  I own
> Yeasu's TS-920 and  TS-847.   With the TS-920 running as rig 1, the
> screens only follows VFO B, not the main VFO A.  In the VFO A window
> is a freq. of 50.123 which does not go away.

Did you try to 'activate' the VFO A in dble-clicking it in the radio
map, and change band (by Alt-F1/F2 or typing 20 enter or 80 enter
etc...). Does it help ?

> When running the TS-847 as RIG 2, the VFO A tracks okay, but VFO B
> in this case sits on anther band and does not change.

The CAT system of the '847 does not support the Split mode nor switching
between VFO A and VFO B. For this reason, the VFO B is disabled in the
radio window.

Best 73