[WT-support] SO2R setup?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Fri Dec 17 13:05:23 CET 2004

Hi Pete

Pete Smith a écrit :

> WT support for the DXD would be very simple to add.  All that is needed
> is to toggle Pin 14 of the LPT port high when Radio 1 is selected and
> low when radio 2 is selected.

This part is already working since the first versions of WT. You just
have to select it in the interfaces dialog (button next the to // port
settings).

> The headphone audio switching is all done
> by hardware in the DXD, plus sensing lines from PTT of each radio so the
> DXD knows which radio is transmitting.

OK, but I think Greg was looking for headphone audio switching "mode"
via one of the LPT pin (its number is not really standardized -
depending on the device).