[Wrtc] Roadmap v1.2

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun May 21 19:54:09 CEST 2006

F6BEE wrote:
> Oli & Larry
>
> Thank you for taking great care of all of us WRTCers.
>> Swap frequency
>> --------------
>> Swap frequency between both VFOs: ok, using a shortcut (IZ3EYZ).
>>
>> Swap frequency of active VFOs between both radios: via the "status
>> window" (AJT+J) (right click). Will see later if it is possible to
>> assign a shortcut for. Any idea?
>
> I propose "XSWAP"      shortcut of "cross swap"

Let's go for that. This command will be available as a shortcut in the
WRTC version.

> If you need some simple tests to be run, let me know.  I have currently
> a set up ready for that
> with 2 radios from different manufacturers (1000-MP and old TS-850),
> connected to a new
> and working EZ Master.   Even Win Key works with this one, including
> with paddles plugged
> directly to EZM.

Version 2.31.0 is available from:
   http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.31.0.exe or
   http://download.win-test.com/wt-2.31.0-update.exe

I'm waiting for your comments before informing the support ML.

73 de Olivier / f5mzn
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is it such a bad thing?