[Wrtc] Roadmap v1.2

F6BEE f6bee at free.fr
Sat May 20 15:46:12 CEST 2006

Oli & Larry

Thank you for taking great care of all of us WRTCers.
> Swap frequency
> --------------
> Swap frequency between both VFOs: ok, using a shortcut (IZ3EYZ).
>
> Swap frequency of active VFOs between both radios: via the "status
> window" (AJT+J) (right click). Will see later if it is possible to
> assign a shortcut for. Any idea?

I propose "XSWAP"      shortcut of "cross swap"

If you need some simple tests to be run, let me know.  I have currently
a set up ready for that
with 2 radios from different manufacturers (1000-MP and old TS-850),
connected to a new
and working EZ Master.   Even Win Key works with this one, including
with paddles plugged
directly to EZM.

I met this morning the CEO / Finance Director of Win Test Corp!

73 de Jacques, F6BEE