[Wrtc] Roadmap v1.1

Olivier Le Cam olecam at f5mzn.org
Thu May 18 18:59:31 CEST 2006

Hi

I fully agree with all point of views. Having WT doing exception on HQ
mults (taking 'em as mult without showing the associated section to) is
definitively an hard job.  In addition, it is necessary to have an
internal callsign database for which is as far as I understand the rules
not forbiden. For this reason, I think it's better to leave this feature
out, as stated by John W2GD.

PS: a new release including some of your requests would be available on
Sunday, if everything goes well with me (and the compiler!).

Olivier / f5mzn