[Wrtc] Roadmap v1.0

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Sun May 14 11:02:35 CEST 2006

Toni Lindén wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> This where "no poll" feature is needed. If one radio is connectected to
> two EZMasters and PC's, same time polling from PC A & PC B will mess up
> the CAT connection of radio.

Right, but as I said previously, I'm not sure that just forwarding the
frames sent by a radio to onother computer is enough to get WT picking
up the frequency from.

This is very easy to test and it is even not necessary to modify
anything in WT: connect the TXD pin of a radio (which is already linked
to a computer) to the RXD pin of a second computer and see if WT can get
all informations from the protocol. I guess it won't.

73 de Olivier / f5mzn