[Wrtc] Schedules & Plans

Marko Holmavuo marko.holmavuo at dnainternet.net
Thu May 11 17:00:13 CEST 2006

Sirs,

Would it be possible to announce some kind development plan and schedule
what are going to happen with Win-Test before WRTC2006?

At least we have defined deadlines when we have to build our whole wrtc
station concept and make sure that everything work without problems
before packing things for transportation.

And at least our station concept depends much about features what there
are going to be in WT before WRTC.

So we kindly ask some announcement related to developement plans.

Be informed that if any testing or development help are needed we
provide all possible support what we can.

Behalf of OH-WRTC team,
Marko OH4JFN