[Wrtc] [Fwd: [WT-support] WT 2.30.1 released]

Olivier F5MZN olecam at f5mzn.org
Mon May 1 19:40:43 CEST 2006

Hi,

Thank you for subscribing to this list.

Especially for the WRTC, I've added the following feature in the last WT
release:

- Added "Pass frequency to SUB VFO" right click option in the bandmap.
   Works only with FT-1000-MP for now.

Could you please confirm that it really works with your FT-1000-MPs? To
be tried with FT-1000 txing as well...

If so, I'll add the same for the "pass mult" window. That way, the
"support" op (station B) could populate this window with new mults, the
station A could get his VFO B set with the right frequency.

We can also imagine to let station B setting the "VFO B" (ie not active
VFO) of station A through the network.

Topic is open.

73 de Olivier / f5mzn