AW: [Wrtc] Hint for Ctrl-S Frequency Problem

Bernd Och bo at boc.de
Thu Jun 29 22:37:16 CEST 2006

Hello Olivier,

I was driving back to my company, where I have my station.
Here is some input:

> To help me understanding... Does the displayed frequency
> in the "Radio BandMap" window of WT always match the RIG
> display or is there also sometimes a 700 Hz shift?

The displayed frequency in the "Radio BandMap" window is following
the frequency display on the radio (they are the same). Example:
the radio is displaying 14.200.00 in USB (WT Bandmap = 14.200.0).
Now I press the CW mode button. The radio is displaying
14.200.70 (and WT Bandmap is also displaying 14.200.7).

Please double-check, if you are really sending MODE first,
and FREQUENCY thereafter. The problem really looks very
similar to that old Icom problem...

> I'd be interesting to get some sniffing capture as well...

How can I do this? I will be here until about 22:00 UTC.

73 Ben
DL6FBL

Bernd Och