[Wrtc] Few more bugs with beta2

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Jun 28 23:03:56 CEST 2006

Hello

Olivier F5MZN a écrit :

> Larry must confirm this, but I guess that WT will decide of the mode the
> radio must be switched to according to the frequency. It means that if
> you enter a callsign on 14200, a double-click will always get the radio
> on SSB. A callsign grabed from 14050 will get the radio switched to CW.

Not if you enter a "spot" yourself by a Ctrl-Enter. In this case, the
mode set in the log when hitting Ctrl-Enter is taken in consideration.
The MODE.DAT is only used when spots which are coming from the DXCluster
are parsed.

If you're curious, you can even check what mode was recorded by reading
the *.dxc text file (used when re-opening the log). Don't try this when
your log is opened, or be sure your text editor does not lock this file.

This bug seems to be radio-specific, as I just asked someone with a TS
940 to test it (Tnx Mike F5IN), and it works for him.

[FR] Quoter correctement : http://multiples.free.fr/tech/quoter.html
[EN] Of proper quoting : http://web.presby.edu/~nnqadmin/nnq/nquote.html
[DE] Wie zitiere ich : http://learn.to/quote/
[DU] Hoe te quoten : http://www.briachons.org/art/quote/