[WT-support] WT in CQ WPX RTTY and single-click actions

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Feb 15 22:20:41 CET 2021

Sometimes I use Ctrl-Delete to delete spots from the band map, but you have
to move the VFO first (click on bad spot).

Ctrl-Click would be nice for removing spots if the single-click actions
option is enabled.

Note that my "SearchSpots" scripts are helpful to display a history of
spots that disappear from the bandmap, if you accidentally delete
something.  It also shows a history of spots of your own callsign.

https://www.kkn.net/~n6tv/wtscripts/SearchSpots.zip