[WT-support] WT in CQ WPX RTTY and single-click actions

Bernhard Buettner dl6rai at posteo.de
Mon Feb 15 22:11:02 CET 2021

At DQ4W M/S Low Power we ran WT 4.35dev with MMTTY 1.7 for the whole 48 hours, made 1371 QSOs and did not have a single issue. Comparing to what other guys report on the diffent mail reflectors we can feel very relaxed to have such a great and stable piece of software. I know it was not made for digital contesting, but I continue to confirm: it's doing great for RTTY!

Kudos to Olivier, Laurent, Hérvè and whoever is there in the background!!!

On day two, comparably more broken spots end up in the bandmap which I would like to get rid off. However, although having selected "single click" actions in the context menu, some (not all) spots need a ctrl-doubleclick to go away - either from the band map or from the announce window. I haven't found a way how to reproduce that, maybe others on this list have an idea, under which condition it occurs.

73 Ben, DL6RAI
--
Bernhard Büttner
dl6rai at posteo.de
Obere Dorfstrasse 21, 86556 Stockensau, Germany
+49 (0) 8257 9276757