[WT-support] Feature request: sorting Bandmap/Announced DX by spot quality tags

Tonno Vahk tonno.vahk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 12:34:24 CET 2021

Hi,

no, not enough!:)

Those quality tags (created by CT1BOH) are available from W9PA for example (dxc.w9pa.net 7373)
command: set DX extension skimmerquality

73
tv

On 2. Dec 2021, at 13:21, Laurent HAAS - F6FVY <f6fvy at free.fr> wrote:

Hi Tonno

Le 02/12/2021 à 11:32, Tonno Vahk a écrit :

> It would be ideal to be able to Sort AND Filter Band Map and Announced DX Window by the Spot quality tag. And additionally also to be able to display the Quality tag in Band Map.

Interesting. New options to implement ! It is true that there are not enough yet ;-)

> This is what the RBN spots with quality tag look like in the dxc file:

(snip)

What server did you get these spots from ? I usually use servers with skimvalid, and don't see the trailing quality tag.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées