[WT-support] Feature request: sorting Bandmap/Announced DX by spot quality tags

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Thu Dec 2 12:21:51 CET 2021

Hi Tonno

Le 02/12/2021 à 11:32, Tonno Vahk a écrit :

> It would be ideal to be able to Sort AND Filter Band Map and Announced
> DX Window by the Spot quality tag. And additionally also to be able to
> display the Quality tag in Band Map.

Interesting. New options to implement ! It is true that there are not
enough yet ;-)

> This is what the RBN spots with quality tag look like in the dxc file:

(snip)

What server did you get these spots from ? I usually use servers with
skimvalid, and don't see the trailing quality tag.

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées