[WT-support] SSB messages in WAEDC QTC traffic?

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Wed Sep 9 17:39:13 CEST 2020

Hi Tonno

Le 09/09/2020 à 15:57, Tonno Vahk a écrit :

> I seem to remember it was possible to send ROGER message in SSB after every QTC line received somehow (Enter or something else) and also it was possible to send TU message after last QTC received. But can not activate any of this now.

I checked the code history, and cfm that the functions keys have never
done anything in Phone - That is probably why the associated buttons are
normally disabled in that mode ;-).

> Is it possible to activate any recorded SSB message at all at any time when QTC window is open? None of the Function keys seem to react as well…

Currently, it's not possible. It could probably be done but would it
really help as the played message won't be really appropriate to the QTC ?

All of humanity's problems stem from man's inability
to sit quietly in a room alone.

Blaise Pascal, Pensées