[WT-support] IC-7800 Configure interfaces.

Bernhard Buettner dl6rai at darc.de
Thu Nov 26 16:21:07 CET 2020

 Hi Steph,

could you resove this problem in the mean time? I just helped DJ3WE to
upgrade his IC-7800's firmware to allow him using later versions of WT
(after 4.19), but we still see a communications problem when using WT
4.20 and beyond. 4.19 and before works like a charm.

73 Ben, DL6RAI

[2] https://www.icomjapan.com/support/firmware_driver/2380/