[WT-support] Win-Test control IC9100 via Microham MKII

dl2akt at darc.de dl2akt at darc.de
Fri Nov 20 10:08:32 CET 2020

Hello,

I got some problems to control my IC9100. I did not found any configuration
which worked OK to control my IC9100 with Win-Test.

Currently, I am using a workaround by selecting IC7800 (instead of IC9100)
and changing the CI-V address of the transceiver from IC9100 default to
IC7800 address. This workaround however does provide very limited
functionality only and is not convenient at all (no sub band, mode change.).

My setup is:

IC9100

MicroHAM Microkeyer II (firmware v6.21)

MicroHAM USB Device Router version 9.3.4

The setup works well with multiple other programs including WSJT, i.e. with
IC9100 default settings but not with Win-Test for unknown reasons.

If someone does run IC9100 with Win-Test successfully or has any idea or
hint, any help would be highly appreciated.

Vy 73 de Jens, DL2AKT