[WT-support] ALT-F4

VE2TZT ve2tzt at rac.ca
Sat Jul 4 17:08:58 CEST 2020

Hi Bob and Laurent.

That was the point: in Tool/Automatic CQ window all the keys were
checked for CW and phone. So I clicked on NONE and now only the F1 key
is checked and sets the CQ frequency.

I had a look to my 2sd radio computer and except F1 no any other key is
checked showing this was not a default configuration, so I suspect that
one of the operators during a M/S had messed up on my 1st radio computer.

Merci beaucoup les amis.

73, Gilles VA2EW