[WT-support] ARRL DX Multiplier not accepted by Contest loader

Laurent HAAS - F6FVY f6fvy at free.fr
Mon Feb 17 19:49:59 CET 2020

Hi all

Le 17/02/2020 à 18:06, gt-i at gmx.net a écrit :

> the fix really is to replace "PE" with "PEI". Thanks to G4PIQ!

(snip)

The ARRL DX rules (http://www.arrl.org/arrl-dx) state :

> 5.2.2. DX stations: Sum of US states (except KH6/KL7), District of Columbia (DC), and Canadian provinces/territories: NB (VE1, 9), NS (VE1), QC (VE2), ON (VE3), MB (VE4), SK (VE5), AB (VE6), BC (VE7), NT (VE8), NF (VO1 – see note, LB (VO2 – see note), NU (VYØ), YT (VY1), PE (VY2) worked per band (maximum of 63 per band).

So, believe it or not, Win-Test stricty follows the rules and consider
PE as a valid multiplier, and not PEI.

If the ARRL robot considers PE as a bad mult, and PEI as a correct one,
please complain to the ARRL Contest manager, not me ;-)

I never lose. I either win or learn - Nelson Mandela