[WT-support] ARRL DX Multiplier not accepted by Contest loader

gt-i at gmx.net gt-i at gmx.net
Mon Feb 17 18:06:36 CET 2020

the fix really is to replace "PE" with "PEI". Thanks to G4PIQ!
Formally, that isn't correct, because we should log what has been sent
instead of what a software thinks should have been sent.

Anyway, it would be good to expand Win-Test to accept PEI as well.
For example. VY2ZM always sends PEI, not PE. VY2TT and the others are
sending PE.

73 Gernot, DF5RF